Terms & Conditions
- This document sets out the terms and conditions under which NS Computing provides our website and service to you. "You", in this document refers to an user of our Website or Services. Before using this Site please take a few minutes to read these terms and conditions.
- We respect your privacy at all times. nscomputing.com.au values its customers and all technically feasible steps are taken to protect their privacy. In general, when you visit our web site and access information, you remain anonymous. We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties.Our web servers collect the domain names of visitors to our sites. This information is aggregated to determine the number of visits, average time spent on our web site, the pages viewed by visitors, and other similar information. We use this information to measure web site usage and to improve the content and value of our web site. We try to comply with the National Principles for the Fair Handling Personal Information.
- Some of our web pages may contain "cookies," which send and store data on your web browser. This allows our server to recognize you and better serve you when you visit our web site in the future. Most web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you.
- This web site may contain links to other third party sites. We take steps to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the privacy standards and practices of third parties. Nscomputing.com.au strives to keep online visitor information secure against unauthorized access and use. We may update this policy from time to time and revisions will be posted to this web site.
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS
- Nscomputing.com.au does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 18 without permission of the child's parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 18 should submit personally identifiable information to Nscomputing.com.au only with the explicit permission of their parent or legal guardian. Where appropriate, Nscomputing.com.au will instruct children not to submit personal information. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be removed, you may do so by contacting nscomputing.com.au and nscomputing.com.au will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
- Search terms that you enter when searching our publication date base engine are collected, but are not associated with any other information that we collect. We use these search terms to ascertain what people are looking for at our website and to improve the services that we provide.
USING THE SITE
- While using the site and services, we provide, you may be given the opportunity to enter our contents, information, sent emails and post messages. The Site and Services are available to everyone who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you are a children under 18 years than you must not use this Site and Services.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted and continuous access to our site. The operation of the Site and the Service may be interfered with various factors beyond our control. We will not bi liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or liability you incur arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or information contained in it.
- You indemnify us against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceedings which includes legal costs, suffered or incurred by us arising from or which is directly or indirectly related to your breach or non-observance of any term of this agreement.
- You must ensure that the content of your e-mail sent to our Site is not fraudulent, unlawful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, invasive of privacy, sexist, racist, homophobic, violent, degrading and you must make sure that it does not infringe the rights of any person or entity.
- These terms are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Victoria, Australia. You must comply with all laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations, which apply, in relation to your use of our Site and Services.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- You must read and accept these terms and conditions, which form part of this Site or Service we provide. If you do not accept these terms and conditions than you must not use this site.